- This event has passed.
Corso di Formazione “Council of Europe’s Compass Human Rights Education Programme”
06/11/2014 - 14/11/2014
The main project activity is an nine-day training course on the Council of Europe’s Human Rights Education Programme – Compass, and the Compass HRE Manual.
The course will held in Wroclaw, Poland, from 6th to 14th November 2014, and involve 24 youth
workers from 8 Programme countries.
The main project objectives are:
– Training participants in using the Compass HRE Manual
– Mainstreaming human rights education in European youth work
– Reviewing good practice in human rights education with young people in partner countries
– Developing participants’ competences in human rights education
– Increasing the quality of future Erasmus+ projects
– Strengthening partnerships between partner organisations
The project will be based on non-formal learning methods, including small group work, team-building activities, multimedia presentations, role play and social theatre. It will draw on Council of Europe’s educational resources, notably the Compass HRE Manual (2012 edition).
The project’s main outcomes are: increased competences of participants in facilitating human rights education and the strengthened capacity of partner organisations.
We are looking for 3 motivated youngsters able to communicate in english and over 18 years old, available places left: 3 – Accomodation and Food are covered by the programme, and a maximum contribution of 275 euro is granted for the travel costs. Participant is also required to pay the annual membership fee 2014 (30€). For any questions, you can contact us by email at email@example.com