- Questo event è passato.
Scambio Giovanile “From unemployment to employment”
01/06/2014 - 11/06/2014
Youth unemployment in Europe is a huge problem nowadays. Moreover, the unemployment rate in rural areas is even higher all over the Europe which is strongly related with depopulation process in rural areas. This project is aimed at empowerment of young people especially young people from rural areas and with fewer opportunities towards employability and entrepreneurship by providing the participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to assure a high quality self-management, to enhance their competitiveness and thereby encourage social inclusion.
The main objectives of the exchange activity are:
1. Make participants recognize and develop employability skills they have
2. To provide young people with skills which they can use to develop professional skills and be more compatible in the labor market
3. Encourage young people to learn how best to sell their experience to potential employers
2. Raise participants’ awareness about employability issues in different regions
5. To make sure that the actual exchange of ideas, experiences and realities took place among participants of the exchange
4. Implement a range of non-formal learning approaches that deliver the strategies to enhance students’ employability
5. Allow young people to present their culture, learn about others, and foster an environment to promoting tolerance and cultural diversity
6. Exchange the best practices in youth work regarding youth empowerment
We are looking for 4 motivated youngsters, age 18-25: available places left: 4 – Participation fee for each
project is 30% of the travel costs, plus the annual membership fee 2014 (30€). For any questions, you
can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
aprile 8 - aprile 15
maggio 24 - maggio 31