- Questo event è passato.
Scambio Giovanile “Festival of common values”
02/06/2014 - 10/06/2014
“Festival of common values” is a youth exchange that will be hosted in Tirana, Albania and will bring
together 28 participants and 7 leaders from 7 different partners from EU and SEE countries.
Festival of Common Values” came as a project idea a group of volunteers working with Roma
youngsters, who are interested to promote equality for marginalized groups of the society. Youngsters were interested
to work with other youngsters from other countries in order to find tools how to fight against discrimination and to
promote common values in a society. The final performance will also help the local community to understand the
concept of respecting values and fighting discrimination. The activity will be based in non-formal education
methodology and different methods will be used as role play, discussions, work in groups, etc.
– To explore situation of vulnerable target groups and propose solutions (disabled, LGBT, roma people)
– To promote common values of diversity and inter-culturalism among youngsters coming from different
– To foster young people to fight against discrimination, racism and xenophobia
– To promote non-formal education and Erasmus+ programme as a support tool for inter-cultural learning
– To foster young people to become active citizens through taking actions in the promotion of inclusion in our
We are looking for 4 motivated youngsters, age 18-25: available places left: 4 – Participation fee for each
project is 30% of the travel costs, plus the annual membership fee 2014 (30€). For any questions, you
can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar