- Questo event è passato.
Corso di Formazione “Act for Europe: Theatre for Active Citizenship”
16/11/2014 - 24/11/2014
This is an Erasmus+ (Mobility of youth workers) project aimed at developing youth workers’
competences in using theatre methods to promote active citizenship of young people in
The project is part of a series of three eight-day training courses to be held in the UK, Albania
and Albania. The main themes of the project are art, theatre and active European citizenship.
The project’s context and origin are connected with GTC’s involvement in three regions: EU,
South-East European countries and Eastern European and Caucasus Countries (we
implemented projects in all three regions).
This training course will bring together participants from 9 organisations in 9 countries
(Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia, UK, Croatia, Romania, Italy and Poland).
The objectives of the project are:
1. To explore the concept of active European citizenship and its relevance in contemporary
youth work practice
2. To improve participants’ competences in using theatre methods in youth work
3. To share experience and good practice in using theatre methods for active citizenship
4. To increase the capacities of partner organisations in fostering young people’s active
5. To raise the profile of international youth work and the Erasmus+ Programme
We are looking for 2 motivated youngsters able to communicate in english and over 18 years old, available places left: 2 – Accomodation and Food are covered by the programme, and a maximum contribution of 275 euro is granted for the travel costs. Participant is also required to pay the annual membership fee 2014 (30€). For any questions, you can contact us by email at email@example.com